Press Release: MyHSR Corp and LTA to Conduct Second Industry Briefing for Kuala Lumpur – Singapore High Speed Rail AssetsCo Tender
- MyHSR Corporation Sdn Bhd (‘MyHSR Corp’) of Malaysia and the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (‘LTA’) will jointly conduct a second Industry Briefing on 26 September 2017 to continue the market engagement process for the Kuala Lumpur – Singapore High Speed Rail (‘HSR’) project.
- The second Industry Briefing will share additional information and updates from both MyHSR Corp and LTA in relation to the Assets Company (‘AssetsCo’) tender and in response to the key queries raised by the market following the first Industry Briefing event held on 5th July of this year.
- Similar to the previous Industry Briefing held in Singapore, the second Industry Briefing will be open to qualified entities who are interested in participating in the project’s AssetsCo tender, to be called by end of this year. The AssetsCo is responsible for designing, building, financing and maintaining all rolling stock, as well as designing, building, financing, operating and maintaining all rail assets (e.g. track-work, power, signalling and telecommunications). It will also coordinate the system’s network capacity for operations and maintenance needs.
- MyHSR Corp Chief Executive Officer Dato’ Mohd Nur Ismal Mohamed Kamal said: “The first Industry Briefing in Singapore was a successful event with over 400 participants from 165 international and local entities. We had robust discussions with the industry and will invite interested parties to attend this second Industry Briefing. We believe these sessions will equip the market with information to form partnerships and prepare for the upcoming AssetsCo tender.”
- LTA Chief Executive Mr Ngien Hoon Ping said: “Since the first Industry Briefing in July, both LTA and MyHSR Corp have been working closely to further develop the tender parameters and technical specifications. We are excited to share new information with the market, so that interested parties can be better prepared. We look forward to continuing the dialogue with the industry in September and receiving quality bids in the AssetsCo tender.”
- Interested parties can visit MyHSR Corp website or the LTA website for more information on registration details for this Industry Briefing.
You may also like...